University of California Computing Services Conference (UCCSC)
The UCCSC is a forum for people from the UC campuses to talk
about common issues associated with providing and supporting information technology at their campuses.
The conference is aimed at tech support staff, system administrators, unit directors, librarians, and
anyone else for whom IT plays a significant role in their daily activities.
- UCCSC 2012: Campus Collaboration— held at UC Berkeley, August 5-7
- UCCSC 2011: IT on the Horizon— held at UC Merced, August 7-9
- UCCSC 2010: NO LIMITS!— held at UCLA, July 19-20
- UCCSC 2009: Focus on Security — held at UC Davis, June 16-17
- UCCSC 2008: Now UC IT... — held at UC Santa Barbara, July 29-31
- UCCSC 2007: Supporting the Academy Then & Now 25 Years of Working Together — held at UC Santa Cruz, July 29-31
- UCCSC 2006: Imagine What's Next — held at UC San Diego, July 16-18
- UCCSC 2005: Getting it Done ... Right ... Now — held at UC San Francisco, August 7-9
- UCCSC 2004: Fast Forward: UC IT 2010 — held at UC Riverside, August 1-3
- UCCSC 2003: Threads in the Academic Fabric — held at UC Irvine, August 3-5