The Gartner Campus Access program provides faculty, students, and staff free, unlimited, 24/7 access to the authoritative Gartner research library which helps translate complex IT issues into comprehensive advice and meaningful analysis. Gartner is the global leader in providing accurate and current research for the IT industry. We have set up a portal where you can log in with your existing credentials and gain access to current research, analytics and insights that are accurate, impartial, and consistent.
Use your existing CalNet login credentials to login to Gartner now.
Benefits of Gartner
Gartner offers the combined brain power of 2,300 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 130 countries every day. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually and answer 340,000 client questions every year. Gartner can help you make smarter and faster decisions.
- Faculty are empowered with current trends in information technology allowing them to bring real world complex issues into the classroom.
- Students gain insight on the current trends in technology, information technology management, business issues, organizations, strategy as well as a global perspective on the IT industry.
- Staff are given information on how to improve infrastructure, validate technology decisions, analyze trends in the industry and understand best practices.
In addition to having access to the research library, there are approximately 30 free webinars offered monthly. Learn more about the benefits of Gartner.
Topics of Interest
Here is a sampling of topics in Gartner’s current research:
- The Internet of Things and its impact on existing and entrepreneurial businesses.
- Challenges businesses face when trying to go Digital.
- Information Security as a key issue at all American businesses.
- Global impacts of technology on business strategy and operations.
- Procurement strategies and best practices for buying IT products for accounting professionals.
- Program and Portfolio Management for technology business leaders.
- BI (Business intelligence and analytics) and how companies are using data creatively to create, develop and retain clients and markets.
- Predictive analytics and AI in Business Intelligence.
- Digital Moments that businesses use to capture market share.