Meeting Schedule, Agendas, and Notes
Agendas are published at least one week in advance, and notes published within one week after each meeting.
The EASC is responsible for providing strategic oversight of the portfolio of enterprise-wide administrative & business applications and their related technologies. This portfolio is composed of the following domains:
- Finance & Procurement (Berkeley Financial System, BearBuy, etc.)
- Student Administration (Student Information System, CalCentral, etc.)
- Human Resources & Academic Personnel (UCPath, AP Bears, Performance Management, etc.) - committee in development
The EASC consists of subcommittees for each of the above administrative domains. A meeting of Subcommittee Chairs and the Executive Director for Enterprise Applications will be convened as needed for cross-domain resource prioritization and roadmap discussions. The co-chairs of each sub-committee make up the membership of the EASC.
- Decide on resource distribution across EA domains
- Approve campus-level roadmaps for enterprise applications
- Resolve contention among EA domains
- Meet quarterly (or as required)
- Finance & Procurement co-chairs
- Student Administration co-chairs
- Human Resources & Academic Personnel co-chairs
- Executive Director of Enterprise Applications (ex officio)