To our One IT community,
We are pleased to announce the Gartner Campus Access program, a new service we are offering to provide everyone on campus with free, unlimited access to Gartner core research. Gartner is the global leader in providing accurate and current research for the IT industry. We have set up a portal where you can log in with your existing credentials and gain access to research, analytics, and insights that are impartial and consistent.
- Visit the Gartner Campus Access page in the IT Catalog.
- Log in to the portal using your existing CalNet credentials.
Benefits of Gartner
The Gartner Campus Access program provides staff, faculty, and students free 24/7 access to the authoritative Gartner research library which helps translate complex IT issues into comprehensive advice and meaningful analysis. Gartner offers the combined brainpower of 2,300 research analysts and consultants who advise executives in 130 countries every day. They publish tens of thousands of pages of original research annually and answer 340,000 client questions every year. Gartner can help you make smarter and faster decisions. Please help spread the word about this new service and the benefits for everyone on campus.
- Staff are given information on how to improve infrastructure, validate technology decisions, analyze trends in the industry and understand best practices.
- Faculty are empowered with current trends in information technology allowing them to bring real-world complex issues into the classroom.
- Students gain insight on the current trends in technology, information technology management, business issues, organizations, strategy as well as a global perspective on the IT industry.
In addition to having access to the research library, there are approximately 30 free webinars offered monthly. Learn more about the benefits of Gartner
We hope our investment in Gartner will prove beneficial to the campus community and help you save time in money in your research efforts for a variety of needs. Be sure to take a look at the free webinars available when you log in to the portal.
Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer
Jenn Stringer, Assistant Vice Chancellor for IT and Deputy CIO
Bill Allison, University Chief Technology Officer and Director of IST-Architecture, Platforms and Integration