To the campus community,
We are pleased to announce that all students now have free access to thousands of courses and online videos covering software, technology, business, and creative skills from the Lynda.com online learning platform! Lynda includes courses on Adobe and Microsoft tools and training on web design and development, audio and video production, and much more.
How to Access Lynda.com
- Browse Courses and Learning Paths: Discover recommended courses for UC Berkeley students from the Library’s Level Up website.
- Login to Lynda.com: Go to the organization sign-in page, enter berkeley.edu, and login with your CalNet credentials from on or off campus.
Eligibility includes all currently enrolled UC Berkeley undergraduate and graduate students. Lynda.com courses are not available for UC Berkeley credit.
The campus-wide license for all students is available thanks to support from the Student Technology Fund and the University Library. Faculty and staff can continue to access Lynda via Human Resources.
Technical Resources for Students
- Tech Support: Find help online or get drop-in tech support at Moffitt Library or the Academic Centers at each residence hall.
- Free Software: Access free software, such as Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office, through Software Central.
- Protect Yourself Online: Visit the Information and Security Policy website for tips on how to stay safe online.
Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer
Jeffrey MacKie-Mason, University Librarian and Chief Digital Scholarship Officer