Dear One IT Colleagues,
We hope you will join us at our next Open Seminar on Thursday, Dec. 14, 10-11:30 a.m. in 150 UHall. These seminars are a great way for your voice to be heard on topics surrounding the Reimagining IT Strategic Plan implementation and for us to share progress being made on these efforts.
During the seminar you will hear about:
- The ongoing discussions with campus leadership and the upcoming external review: Larry Conrad and David Greenbaum.
- Reimagining IT tactics that are currently underway, including:
- An Overview of the Portfolio of Tactics: Shelly Kleinschrodt
- Student Computing @ Cal: Traci Young
- CalNet 2-Step: Matt Wolf
- The work in the Strategic Leadership Council (SLC) on Success Measures.
- The Reimagining IT program timeline for spring.
We appreciate all the work being done by those involved in the tactics that are moving forward. Many of the project leads have provided recent progress reports, and we will continue to provide additional updates in the coming weeks.
If there are any projects you would like to learn more about, please bring your questions to the Open Seminar on Dec. 14. We look forward to hearing from you!
Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer
David Greenbaum, Director, Reimagining IT