To our campus community,
We are pleased to announce that we have contracted with LastPass to offer all faculty, staff, and students access to a FREE LastPass Premium account. Sign up for LastPass during the month of March and you will automatically be entered to win one of 10 Amazon Gift Cards.
What is LastPass?
LastPass is a password manager. Password managers store your usernames and passwords for your online accounts in an encrypted vault that you can access across your devices. You can also create Secure Notes to capture answers to security questions and store addresses and financial information - all securely.
Why should I use LastPass?
- Saves you time by automating all of your logins - including your CalNet login.
- Eliminates the frustration of lost and forgotten passwords - no more Post-It notes!
- Teaches you easy ways to improve your password hygiene - like not reusing passwords.
- Protects your digital identity and UC Berkeley data.
- Provides dedicated support through LogMeIn.
We strongly encourage you to take advantage of this new benefit. Visit security.berkeley.edu/lastpass-premium to get started today.
With best regards,
Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer
Chief Information Security Officer
This message was sent to all students, faculty, and staff. If you are a manager who supervises UC Berkeley employees without email access, please circulate this information to all.