The One IT Committee is recruiting new members, and we want you!
Building community across IT at UC Berkeley is the primary goal of the One IT movement. As a committee member, you will be directly involved by helping to organize events and identify new ways to bring IT professionals together for both fun and professional development. This is a working committee with a focus on implementation. We’re looking for doers from all levels of the organization who are interested in:
- Influencing One IT decisions and initiatives
- Meeting and working with campus IT leadership
- Celebrating IT work and having fun
The time commitment is approximately five hours per month beginning in October 2016, and 20-25 hours during April-May for IT Summit Planning. The term of committee membership is two to three years and participation is contingent on manager approval. All IT staff are welcome to apply (deadline is Friday, Oct. 7)
Other Ways to Get Involved
- Provide Feedback - Let us know how what can offer to improve One IT. Are there training or professional development opportunities you are interested in? Share your ideas
- Volunteer - Becoming a One IT volunteer is another way you can engage with the planning committee with less time commitment. Sign up to volunteer
We hope you will continue to help us grow as One IT!
Larry Conrad, AVC for IT and Chief Information Officer, One IT Executive Sponsor
Liz Marsh, Director, Strategic Initiatives and Chief of Staff, One IT Functional Sponsor
Kevin Cornish, CIO, Haas School of Business, One IT Committee Chair
and the One IT Committee