We hope to see you at the ReIT Open Seminar next Tuesday, Sept. 18. No need to RSVP for this event just add the seminar to bCal.
- Noon - Pizza Lunch in Gabarini Lounge (outside of Sibley Auditorium)
- 1 p.m. - Welcome (in Sibley Auditorium), Larry Conrad
- 1:10 p.m. - Revising the ReIT Strategic Plan, David Greenbaum
- The campus environment: Campus Strategic Plan, discussions with campus leaders, External Review.
- IT departmental priorities captured in the Departmental Alignment process.
- 1:30 p.m. - Cal1Card RFP, Anne Marie Richard
- 1:45 p.m. - Strategy 7: Diversity and Inclusion, Liz Marsh
- 2 p.m. - IT Services Assessment Framework, Lyle Nevels
- 2:15 p.m. - UC Path Project, JR Schulden
We encourage you to attend the Open Seminar and to let your staff know about the event. For those unable to attend, we will post presentation materials to the One IT calendar as we have for past ReIT events. Please contact Shelly Kleinschrodt at email@example.com or (510) 642-4280 to request accommodations. Advance notice is necessary to arrange accessibility needs.
See you on Tuesday!
David Greenbaum, ReIT Director