IT staff, technologists and interested community,
The Berkeley Campus User-Centered Design Group invites you to the next campus Usability Workshop:
- Date: Wednesday May 5th 2021
- Time: 10 – 11:30am
- Attendees: UC Berkeley staff, students and faculty and guests from the UC system
- Usability assessment of Berkeley campus projects
- Presentation about design systems from guest developers at UC Davis, UCSF and Berkeley.
To attend, complete this short form:
Please share with interested staff, students and faculty.
Last year over 100 people attended the workshop. Read about it here: UCD Usability Workshop 2020
The User-Centered Design Group appreciates the generous support and encouragement from
- Berkeley People & Culture
- Berkeley Information Services and Technology
We hope to see you there!
Chair, Berkeley User-Centered Design Group