Dear One IT Colleagues,
We are looking forward to seeing you tomorrow at the summit and wanted to provide you with some additional details and let you know about an exciting new sponsor prize that has been added to the mix: a Parrot Bebop 2 Drone!
- Transportation/Parking: The RSF Garage and Dana/Durant Lots both accept “C” and “F” Permits. View additional parking options here. You can also check the Parking and Transportation website for campus shuttle details and schedules.
- Check in: Registration opens at 8 a.m. Be sure to check in on the 2nd Floor of the MLK Student Union (Upper Sproul Plaza Level) to get your raffle ticket plus drink tickets! You will also receive your name badge at registration which is important since this will provide you access to sessions throughout the day, meals, social hour, and more. Did you forget to RSVP? No problem, you can still attend the summit just talk to our volunteers at registration. However, only those who registered in advance are eligible for the raffle.
- Breakfast and Networking Opportunity: From registration, proceed up to the 3rd floor of the MLK Student Union where breakfast will be available in the West Pauley Ballroom. This is an opportunity to network with colleagues and IT leaders.
- Program: The program will begin promptly at 9 a.m. Browse the online program schedule for a list of sessions or print the program.
- Exhibit Hall and Poster Sessions: Take a sneak peek at who will be presenting during the Exhibit Hall and Poster Sessions. Our sponsors will also be available during this time to connect in person during the Sponsor Showcase.
- Raffle and Social Networking Hour: Our day will end with a raffle of some wonderful prizes donated by our sponsors (must be present to win) and a Social Networking Hour on the Pauley Terrace. Hold on to your raffle ticket, aside from the drone already mentioned, prizes include: Apple iPad, Lenovo Thinkpad, Oculus Rift with Games and more!
If you have questions about the summit please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to a fun and informative day. See you tomorrow!
Larry Conrad, AVC for IT and Chief Information Officer
Gerald Yerardi, Associate CIO, Campus Shared Services