One IT Colleagues,
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow, Thursday, Dec. 14, 10-11:30 a.m. in 150 UHall, at our next Open Seminar. This is a great opportunity for you to ask questions as we share progress being made on the Reimagining IT Strategic Plan.
We will share:
- Information on discussions we have had with campus leadership and the upcoming external review.
- Updates on tactics that are currently underway, including:
- An Overview of the Portfolio of Tactics: Shelly Kleinschrodt
- Student Computing @ Cal: Traci Young
- CalNet 2-Step: Matt Wolf
- The work we have doing in the Strategic Leadership Council (SLC) on Success Measures.
- An overview of the Reimagining IT program timeline for spring.
Please bring any questions you may have on these or any other topics surrounding our Reimagining IT Strategic Plan efforts.
Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer
David Greenbaum, Director, Reimagining IT