Dear Campus Community,
The Student Information Systems (SIS) Project Team is pleased to announce the second of seven “Go-Lives.” The modules of Go-Live 2 include the conversion of course catalog data to the new SIS, the creation of bio-demographic data, new functionality for Fall 2016 class scheduling, and tools for managing student applications.
Learn more about …
Working together, we will continue to enhance the student experience by delivering a single point of access to student services, support for faculty in managing courses, and a work environment that is less transactional and more transformational.
We celebrate this critical milestone, and we look forward to Go-Live 3.
SIS Project Executive Steering Committee
- Cathy Koshland, Vice Chancellor, Undergraduate Education
- Harry Le Grande, Vice Chancellor, Student Affairs
- John Wilton, Vice Chancellor, Administration and Finance
- Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor, Information Technology and Chief Information Officer
- Rosemarie Rae, Associate Vice Chancellor, Administration and Finance, and Chief Financial Officer