Thank you for attending the Reimagining IT Open Seminar on Jan. 17, where we provided updates on the project and introduced the first draft of the IT Strategic Plan.
We Need Your Input
If you were at the seminar, please remember to provide input on the draft strategic plan if you haven’t already. For those of you unable to attend, here are links to the materials we discussed:
After reviewing the draft strategic plan, please be sure to give us your feedback by this Friday, Jan. 27.
All the dates for Reimagining IT work are listed on the One IT calendar, but here is what’s happening in the next few weeks:
- Friday, Jan. 27 - last day to submit feedback on IT Strategic Plan V.1.0
- Monday, Jan. 30 - Sprint 2 Work Groups Kick-Off
- Cloud Services
- Consolidation of Services and Functions
- Trusted Partner
- Workforce Strategy
- Core Research, Teaching, and Enabling Services
- Thursday, Feb. 9 - Open Seminar
We thank you for your input and continued participation in Reimagining IT here at UC Berkeley.
Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and CIO and the Reimagining IT Design Team