One IT Colleagues,
The deadline to submit proposals for UC Tech 2020: Envisioning the Future of IT has been extended to April 15, 2020, at 5 p.m. This year, the conference will be held at the beautiful UCLA Luskin Conference Center on Aug. 17-19, 2020.If you already submitted a proposal for the IT Summit in June, UC Tech is a great way to share your expertise, network, and learn from each other across the entire UC IT community.
- Advancing Research Frontiers with Data
- Digital Ethics and Privacy
- Empowering Women and Diversity in the IT Community
- Envisioning the Future of Healthcare Systems
- Focusing Technology on Teaching and Instruction
- Infrastructure Across the Spectrum
- Leveraging Digital Experience (XR) Technologies
- Professional Development for Technology Professionals
- Supporting the University of the Future
- Universal Design Thinking for Mobile, Web and Wearables
Submit Your Proposal
- Create an account and user profile; then fill out the session proposal form.
- You may save your work in progress and edit it until the deadline. Session proposals will be accepted through Wednesday, April 15. All proposal content will be locked after the deadline.
- For more information, visit the UC Tech 2020 website.
Sautter Award Submissions Due May 15
This annual award program is sponsored by the UC IT Leadership Council (ITLC) and announced at UC Tech. The awards recognize technology projects that demonstrate ITLC priorities, including innovation, collaboration, and operational efficiency, and that advance UC’s teaching, research, health care, and public service missions. Get application information here
Larry Conrad, Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and Chief Information Officer