|IT Summit Home||Program||Sponsors||Exhibit Hall & Posters||Presenter Info||Learning Opportunities||One IT Committee|
Poster Session Presenters
Thank you for presenting at One IT Summit 2018: Inspiring Collaboration and Innovation. We are looking forward to and are excited about your participation. Below you will find some logistical information for your session in preparation for the summit which will be held on Thursday, June 7. Information below is subject to change.
- Location: East Pauley Ballroom, MLK Jr. Student Union Building
- We have reserved table space for you.
- Set Up: Thursday, June 7, 8 - 9 a.m.
- Presentation Time: Thursday, June 7, 9:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Special Requests: Items you requested in your initial proposal (e.g. power, easel) will be provided at your table except electronic devices such as projectors, iPads, laptops, etc. Any other presentation needs aside from those listed here the presenter will be responsible for providing.
- Summit slide templates: If you plan to use a slide deck for your presentation we have created a Google Slide template. Please be sure a make a copy of the template before building your slides.
- Please set up valuable material (e.g. laptops, projectors, 3D printers, etc.) just before your session time.
- There are two poster options: (a) flat poster mounted on foam core, to be displayed on an easel (recommended size 24” x 36”); or (b) free-standing trifold poster. If you haven’t yet produced your poster, we recommend using posterpresentations.com and creating a free-standing trifold poster. Be sure to allow enough time for printing and delivery of your poster.
- Please also email a PDF of your poster and any handouts you will be providing by June 12 to Anne Marie Richard at email@example.com. We willl make these files available on our website for participants to access after the summit.
- Print and bring at least 150 copies of any materials you’d like to give out.
Please direct questions about the Exhibit Hall and Poster Sessions to Anne Marie Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org.