Exhibit & Poster Session Presenters
Thank you for presenting at One IT Summit 2019: Diversity and Inclusion for One IT. We are looking forward to your participation. Below you will find some logistical information for your session in preparation for the summit which will be held on Thursday, June 6. Information below is subject to change.
- Location: East Pauley Ballroom, MLK Jr. Student Union Building
- Set Up: Thursday, June 6, 8 - 9 a.m.
- Presentation Time: Thursday, June 6, 1 - 3:30 p.m.
- Tabling space with electricity will be provided to you. Presenters are responsible for providing any other equipment or materials they may need. Please note: you may not tape, tack, nail, or hang anything on the walls of the facility.
- Slide template: If you plan to use a slide deck for your presentation, here is a summit branded Google Slide template you can customize for your needs. To create your own: select File, then Make a Copy and rename the presentation.
- We strongly encourage you to have a poster buddy to share responsibility for staffing your table.
- Please set up valuable material (e.g. laptops, projectors, 3D printers, etc.) just before your session time.
- Easels will not be provided. If you haven’t yet produced your poster, we recommend using posterpresentations.com and creating a free-standing trifold poster. Be sure to allow enough time for printing and delivery of your poster.
- Please upload a PDF of your poster and any handouts you will be providing to this folder in Drive by June 6. We will make these files available on our website for participants to access after the summit.
- Print and bring at least 150 copies of any materials you would like to distribute at the event.
Please direct questions about the Exhibit Hall and Poster Sessions to Bernie Rossi at email@example.com.