Thank you for your support of the One IT Summit 2020: Envisioning a Bright Future. We are excited that you will participate in our event. Your involvement will strengthen our existing partnerships with you, increase the visibility of your products and services across all levels of the IT community, as well as support the One IT goal of creating community and engaging with IT peers across campus.
Below you will find important information regarding the One IT Summit. Please read the details carefully and direct any questions to Alex Warren.
One IT Summit Event Details
Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- 7 a.m. Sponsor Set-Up
- 5 p.m. Sponsor Breakdown
Full program coming soon!
Day of Logistics
- Stop by the registration desk when you arrive. We will direct you to your table and give you name badges.
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon refreshments will be provided for members of your staff in designated meal areas.
- Plan to stay for the closing remarks and social networking hour.
This information is for our Platinum and Gold Sponsors only:
- Tabling space with electricity will be provided to you. Sponsors are responsible for providing any other equipment or materials they may need.
- Please note: you may not tape, tack, nail, or hang anything on the walls of the facility.
- Detailed parking and loading information will be sent to your staff contact closer to the date of the event.
As a sponsor of our event, you will be recognized for your contribution. Please send the following information to Alex Warren by March 22:
- Logo: One high-resolution vector image (EPS or AI) that is at least 300 dpi in size. One in full color and one in all black.
- URL Link: The URL where you would like your logo linked to on our website.
- Contact Information: Provide us with the bio/company description/information you’d like us to include in the sponsor directory. If you have a campus-wide agreement with UC, please let us know so we can include that in the sponsor directory as well.