The Campuswide IT Policy and Privacy website has moved to a new location:
Please make sure to bookmark this new address.
- Contact the UC Berkeley Police Department: (510) 642-3333.
- Approval to Access Berkeley Campus Electronic Communications (includes procedures, basic background information, and a link to the request form)
- Privileged access has its responsibilities (informational iNews article)
- IT Service Provider Responsibilities
- Knowledge Base articles on handling unique requests to access CalMail accounts
- Departments can contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss how to de-activate employee CalNet ID or CalMail email service either immediately or otherwise earlier than the normal "grace period". Download the form Exceptional Disabling of CalNet ID or CalMail Service Accounts [Word] to see required information.
- As a “takedown notice” under the DMCA:
- As a legal action taken by the copyright holder’s legal representative, e.g. an Early Settlement Offer or a Subpoena:
Campus legal counsel cannot represent individuals in matters of alleged copyright infringements. Students may seek information from the Student Legal Services office: employees will need to obtain their own personal legal counsel.General information:
- Am I allowed to provide it?
See How to Respond to Requests for Electronic Evidence
- What should I keep in conjunction with a possible legal action?
- Submit an Off-Site Hosting Request Application
- send email to email@example.com