CalShare (SharePoint Online) is a cloud-based service used for storing, organizing, sharing, and accessing information. Sites can be easily set up to share documents, images, lists, and conduct discussions.
Key Features of the Service
- Large set of tools and capabilities to address complex business needs and management of large, long term projects
- Site dashboards
- Integration with Microsoft Office
- Office Web Apps for online editing
- Approved for use with MSSEI Level P4 data; please contact the Information Security Office before storing sensitive data in CalShare
Where can I get help?
- For general assistance or questions about the CalShare service, please contact IT Client Services
- For questions about a specific CalShare site, please contact the appropriate Top Level Site Collection Administrator for that site
- Learn more about how to use SharePoint Online by visiting SharePoint Online LinkedIn Learning or SharePoint Online Video Training