CalShare is a web-based tool for creating and managing content for collaboration purposes to easily create and share sites, documents, images, lists, discussions, and surveys.
Key Features of the Service
- New easier-to-use Sharepoint Online
- Large set of tools and capabilities to address complex business needs and management of large, long term projects
- Site dashboards
- Integration with Microsoft Office
- Allows integration with 3rd Parties (Gmail, Box, Google Drive, Slack and many more) via Microsoft Flow
- Can show the contents of a Box folder within the Sharepoint interface
- Office Web Apps for online editing
- Project Server Sites
- Secure for sensitive data - approved for MSSEI Level 2 data, and data is encrypted in transit
Where can I get help?
- CalShare has a delegated support model. For assistance with general questions, technical problems or issues accessing a specific CalShare site please contact the Site Administrator of the site in question. Here is a list of all Top Level Site Collection Administrators.
- For assistance with any general questions about CalShare please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Site Collection Administrators for a top level site can request assistance at email@example.com
- If information cannot be located, or to reach out to CalShare Service Administrators for assistance, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Learn more by visiting CalShare Training