Qualtrics is a powerful, full-featured web-based platform for creating, sharing, and conducting online surveys. Berkeley provides access to all basic features of this software to all campus members. For surveys that need to collect sensitive or protected information above protection level P2, please fill out our account request form.
To get started with Qualtrics, Berkeley users should login at berkeley.qualtrics.com using CalNet authentication.
There are a couple different ways that Berkeley users can get help with Qualtrics related questions.
- Review this Qualtrics Users Help Doc for help with frequently asked questions specific to Berkeley accounts.
- If you need technical support with your Qualtrics account contact email@example.com.
- Contact Campus Qualtrics Support (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you plan to distribute a survey to more than 10,000 people at once.
- If you need support with using a Qualtrics feature you can:
- Browse the information and links below.