Campus Shared Services Information Technology (CSS IT) provides assistance for device moves and transfers, user setup, standard softward and hardware, printer issues, and general technical troubleshooting.
- Device Moves and Transfers - Assist with disconnecting and reconnecting equipment during office moves.
- User Setup - New devices set-up (e.g. smart phones, tablets, laptops, desktops).
- General Troubleshooting - Troubleshooting IT-related issues either remotely or in person.
- Standard Software or Hardware - Installing and upgrading standard software or hardware.
- Printer Issues - Initial Multifunction Device (MFD) set-up (e.g. email, security protocol), firmware updates, printer/ MFD triage and troubleshooting.