Through IT Governance and efforts like the One IT initiative, the OCIO/IST partners with several IT units across campus to help build community, identify opportunities for collaboration, and improve IT services coordination to better serve our campus customers.
Our partners include:
- Berkeley Engineering IT
- Berkeley Law IT
- Haas Technology Solutions
- Facilities and Capital Strategies IT
- Library IT
- Office of the CIO (OCIO)
- Research Administration and Compliance Information Systems (RAC)
- Research, Teaching, and Learning (RTL)
- University Health Services IT
We also engage with several IT staff organizations and communities of practice as we collectively strive to continuously improve our service experience for our campus community.