The success of many IT projects is based on building stronger connections and partnerships across campus. We believe it’s in our collective interest to work more closely together to efficiently meet the needs of UC Berkeley students, faculty, and staff.
The One IT Program works with Berkeley units to coordinate activities that:
- Grow and build community on campus.
- Co-create a strategic direction for IT on campus.
- Promote existing, relevant professional learning opportunities.
- Identify areas for collaboration.
- Improve IT services and support.
- Provide opportunities for recognition and advancement.
In addition to the below partners, we work closely with the Technology Leadership Council, IT Community Council, and One IT Leaders to share information, standards, and resources.
Our partners include:
- Berkeley Law IT
- Berkeley Public Health (BPH)
- Berkeley Regional Services (BRS)
- Cal Performances
- Computing, Data Science, and Society (CDSS) IT
- Engineering IT
- Environment, Health, and Safety IT
- Facilities Services IT
- Goldman School of Public Policy (GSPP)
- Haas Technology Solutions
- School of Information IT
- Letters and Science IT
- Library IT
- Office of Ethics, Risk and Compliance Services
- Optometry IT
- People and Culture
- Public Affairs
- Research, Administration, and Compliance IT
- Research, Teaching, and Learning
- School of Journalism
- School of Social Welfare IT
- Summer Sessions, Study Abroad, Lifelong Learning, and Extension (SSALLEX)
- University Development and Alumni Relations IT
- University Health Services IT
- Vice Chancellor Research Office (VCRO)
UC Berkeley's IT professionals work together to provide the tools, data, and infrastructure the campus community needs to continue to grow as the world's greatest public research university.