The IST Procurement Team are the main point of contact for all procurement needs, from travel and training, to paper clips and mainframe servers. Please contact us directly with any questions: email@example.com
Procurement requests are made via BearBuy. Information and Login to BearBuy here.
- A shopper creates a cart in BearBuy and assigns it to their L2 Manager for approval.
- When approved, the L2 Manager assigns the cart to the Department Budget Officer for review.
- The Department Budget Officer reviews the cart and enters the chartstring information.
- If the total value of the cart is less than $1,000, the Department Budget Officer submits the cart to the IST Procurement Team.
- If the value of the cart is greater than $1,000, but less than $50,000, the Department Budget Officer assigns the cart to the Director. The Director reviews and if approved, submits the cart.
- If the value of the cart is greater than $50,000, the Director assigns the cart to the Chief Information Officer. The Chief Information Officer reviews and submits the cart.
At any time during the process, a cart may be returned to the shopper for additional information or deleted if the cart is not approved.
Travel & Training:
The IST Procurement Team are available to help schedule and book all work related travel and/or training. IT staff also work with the IST Procurement Team once travel/training is completed on reimbursement for any approved expenses.
Please visit our Travel, Training & Entertainment pages for detailed instructions and required forms.
Vendor / Commodities Management:
The IST Procurement Team handles supplier sourcing, competitive bidding, and pricing negotiations. The IST Procurement Team continually research and meet new vendors to ensure IST staff receive the best pricing and service possible. The IST Procurement Team prepares, submit, and negotiate services via Request For Information, Request for Proposals, and Request for Quotations.