Per the People & Culture (campus-wide) message from February 11, 2021, the FY21 STAR program is now in effect. Everyone is working so hard, OCIO/IST directors want to continue to recognize your accomplishments. To that end, we will continue to call this, the You Rock IT! Award (internally), to continue to acknowledge and reward exemplary performance and contributions by individual employees in OCIO/IST.
You Rock IT!
The You Rock IT! award is designed to recognize special contributions of OCIO/IST staff, as they occur, for a specific project or task. They also recognize and reinforce the behaviors and values that are important to us in OCIO/IST, the One IT Community and at UC Berkeley.
- The You Rock IT! award (also known as SPOT) is $500 and limited to two awards per calendar year whether nominated individually or as part of a team.
- To nominate a person or team, please make a copy and complete the STAR Nomination Form.
- Nominations may be submitted any time during the year to email@example.com.
- Nominations will be reviewed by the Admin Support team to ensure that they meet the eligibility requirements and award criteria, and will be processed on the first and third Tuesdays of the month.
- Nominations that meet eligibility and award criteria requirements will be forwarded to the nominee's Director for final approval. OCIO/IST Directors will also be notified.
- Nominees' names will be added to the You Rock IT! recipient page.
Pay It Forward
All IT staff (everyone in One IT) also have the option to Pay It Forward to fellow IT colleagues, a way to thank or celebrate work well done throughout the year.
Please contact the Staff Awards and Recognition lead Stephanie Dunn at firstname.lastname@example.org any questions.