OCIO/IST Action Team
The OCIO/IST Action Team is a group of volunteers — staff and managers from across OCIO and IST — who are working to develop initiatives to help change our culture. We are working to improve transparency and communication across the organization, to reduce harassment, discrimination, and bullying, and to improve equity and inclusion.
Meet the Team
Feel free to reach out to any of the action team members listed below or to the team email at email@example.com.
- Caroline Boyden, Web Platform Services
- Dave Browne, IST-Infrastructure Services and Telecommunications
- Naseem Ghaffari, People, Performance & Business Operations, OCIO
- Laurie Graham, Production Control and Endpoint Operations and Services
- Kerry Hays, bConnected Service Team
- Colette Jackson, Telecom
- Patricia Juarez, Information Management and Workflow
- Zoey Lin, Database and Platform Services
- Liz Marsh, Director, Strategic Initiatives and Chief of Staff, OCIO
- Jenn Stringer, Assistant Vice Chancellor for IT and Deputy CIO
We want to hear from you! If you have ideas for actions we could take to improve the culture in IST, please contact any member of the action team.
As part of the culture change process, there will be opportunities for you to participate in different activities and initiatives. The more people involved in pushing culture in a positive direction, the more quickly we can create a more positive culture. We really encourage everyone to be involved in whatever way they are comfortable.