OCIO/IST Action Team
The OCIO/IST Action Team is a group of volunteers — staff and managers from across OCIO and IST — who are working to develop initiatives to help change our culture. We are working to improve transparency and communication across the organization, to reduce harassment, discrimination, and bullying, and to improve equity and inclusion.
Meet the Team
Feel free to reach out to any of the action team members listed below or to the team email at email@example.com.
- Caroline Boyden, Web Platform Services
- Casey Hennig, Information Security Office
- Christy Weber, IT Client Services
- Colette Jackson, IST-Telecom
- Gladys Oddoye, IST-Telecom
- Jenn Stringer, Assistant Vice Chancellor for IT and Deputy CIO
- Liz Marsh, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Chief of Staff, OCIO
- Nili Ovaici, Enterprise Applications
- Patricia Juarez, Enterprise Applications
- Rana Silver, Enterprise Applications
Many thanks to past members of the Action Team for their contributions:
- Kerry Hays, IST-bConnected Service Team
- Naseem Ghaffari, People, Performance & Business Operations, OCIO
- Dave Browne, IST-Infrastructure Services and Telecommunications
- Jen Bellenger, IST-bConnected Service Team
- Laurie Graham, Production Control and Endpoint Operations and Services
- Zoey Lin, Database and Platform Services
We want to hear from you! If you have ideas for actions we could take to improve the culture in IST, please contact any member of the action team.
As part of the culture change process, there will be opportunities for you to participate in different activities and initiatives. The more people involved in pushing culture in a positive direction, the more quickly we can create a more positive culture. We really encourage everyone to be involved in whatever way they are comfortable.