The IST Action Team is a group of volunteers - staff and managers from across IST - who are working with Civility Partners to develop initiatives to change the culture of IST. We are working to improve transparency and communication within IST, to reduce harassment, discrimination, and bullying, and to improve equity and inclusion.
The team was formed in September 2018 as a response to issues identified in a survey of all IST staff. See the IST Culture page for more information about survey results.
Meet the Team
Feel free to reach out to any of the action team members listed below or to their team email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Jen Bellenger, bConnected Service Team
- Caroline Boyden, Web Platform Services
- Laurie Graham, Production Control and Endpoint Operations and Services
- Kerry Hays, bConnected Service Team
- Allison Henry, Information Security and Policy
- Colette Jackson, Telecom
- Patricia Juarez, Information Management and Workflow
- Zoey Lin, Database and Platform Services
- Katy Maloney, Student Information Systems
We want to hear from you! If you have ideas for actions we could take to improve the culture in IST, please contact any member of the action team or Civility Partners.
As part of the culture change process, there will be opportunities for you to participate in different activities and initiatives. The more people involved in pushing culture in a positive direction, the more quickly we can create a more positive culture. We really encourage everyone to be involved in whatever way they are comfortable.