A hosting platform that provides tools for building and maintaining Drupal or WordPress websites. The service is provided by an external vendor, Pantheon.
Note: The below External Recharge Rates went into effect on September 1st, 2021. See Pantheon hosting rates.
UC Berkeley Pantheon subscribers can select from five plans:
- Basic ($37/month)
- Performance Small ($97/month)
- Performance Medium ($161/month)
- Performance Large ($305/month)
- Performance X-Large ($498/month)
- Performance 2XL ($716month)
Site owners will need to select the appropriate plan for their expected site traffic:
- Basic: 25,000
- Performance Small: 25,000
- Performance Medium: 50,000
- Performance Large: 150,000
- Performance X-Large: 300,000
- Performance 2XL: 600,000