We kicked off the implementation of our Reimagining IT Strategic Plan in fall 2017 after an in-depth planning process the One IT community undertook from October 2016 through June 2017. The Program Planning Group helps guide the Reimagining IT efforts working closely with campus-wide leadership to align our efforts with the Chancellor's goals outlined in the campus plan.
ReIT Management & Governance
Program Planning Group (PPG)
- Jenn Stringer, Chair of PPG and Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and CIO
- Liz Marsh, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Chief of Staff, OCIO
- Jean Cheng, Program Manager, RTL-Academic Innovation Studio
- Shawna Dark, Chief Academic Technology Officer and Executive Director of Research, Teaching, and Learning (RTL)
- Karl Otto, Chief Technology Officer of University Development and Alumni Relations (UDAR)
We welcome your input and feedback as we continue to work together in the operational phase of the Reimagining IT Strategic Plan. Feel free to reach out to email@example.com to let us know if you are interested in getting involved with any of the projects or work being done in support of these efforts.