Reimagining IT (ReIT) began in Fall 2017 as a months-long, in-depth strategic planning process that involved the entire One IT community. The Program Planning Group (PPG) formed to guide this process and also ensure that our efforts aligned with the Chancellor's goals outlined in Berkeley's campus strategic plan.
Since the successful creation of the initial ReIT Strategic Plan, a newly constituted PPG continues to oversee our annual One IT priority setting process and to shepherd strategic technology projects and related campus initiatives. To reflect the new operational phase of our work, we are renaming this the One IT Strategic Plan, as of Spring 2021.
One IT Strategic Plan Program Planning Group (PPG)
- Jenn Stringer, Chair of PPG and Associate Vice Chancellor for IT and CIO
- Liz Marsh, Director of Strategic Initiatives and Chief of Staff, OCIO
- Jean Cheng, Program Manager, One IT Strategic Plan
- Shawna Dark, Chief Academic Technology Officer and Executive Director of Research, Teaching, and Learning (RTL)
- Karl Otto, Chief Technology Officer of University Development and Alumni Relations (UDAR)
We welcome your input and feedback as we continue to work together to operationalize and fulfill our One IT Strategic Plan. Please reach out email@example.com if you would like to get involved with projects or learn more about this work.