The following is a collection of links to documents and websites that we hope you will find helpful.
- We have developed an RFx User Guide to provide a high-level overview of the RFx process and to highlight areas for technology managers to focus on throughout the process.
- High-Cost Information Technology Acquisition Review for instructions and forms required for technology acquisitions in excess of $100,000.
- RFP Sample Repository contains examples to assist in the development of RFP requirements.
- UC Berkeley Supplier Agreements
- University-wide Software and Hardware Agreements
- Procurement and Product Accessibility contains systemwide recommendations including a Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT) clause to include in applicable RFPs, and links to the most recent VPAT.
The following are a collection of documents created in collaboration with Business Services as part of the RFx Business Process Analysis project. The process detailed in these documents has been adopted by Business Services.