Do you need to buy or replace a computer? To make ordering easier, IT Client Services maintains an inventory of standard equipment available for faculty and staff. We handle your order from start to finish, which means we can deliver your computer and have it up and running that much faster!
- Browse to select the equipment you would like to order;
- Complete the approval form; then
- Submit a ticket attaching your approval form.
Our team even places the BearBuy order for you! Of course, you can still order directly through BearBuy, if you prefer.
Receiving Your Order
All computer orders will be shipped unless specified otherwise.
- Once all equipment is ready to ship, all orders are processed within 2-3 business days. Orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or holidays. Unfortunately, we are unable to ship to international addresses and P.O.boxes.
- Orders will be shipped by FedEx, 2nd-day. The shipping cost will be charged to the department. For an estimated 2nd-day service shipping rate, please visit FedEx.com.
You also have the option to pick up your order from IT Client Services at our location on 4th Street by appointment only. We offer local pickup Monday through Thursday from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. A notification will be emailed to you via ServiceNow ticket to schedule a pickup date and time.