In some cases, you may be able to find an answer more quickly by following these steps before reaching out for IT support:
- Having issues with a computer system or network problem? Check the System Status page for updates on any outages.
- See something suspicious that could impact cyber security? Contact the Security team immediately.
- Looking for an IT service? Browse our catalog.
- Need more detailed technical help? Search the knowledge base.
- General technical questions? Google it. There are various tips and tricks for getting better results, including enclosing an exact phrase—like an error message—in quotes.
IT Support for Faculty, Staff, and Student Employees
Although OCIO/IST departments will attempt to continue to offer all IT services available before COVID-19, some services will be modified for remote support or discontinued as dictated by campus safety guidelines. During early phases of the resumption of campus activities, OCIO/IST staff will NOT be fulfilling requests in-person at faculty and staff offices, labs, or classrooms. Instead, IT staff will use remote support tools and specified drop-off and pick-up locations for appointments only, to provide contactless or minimal contact support. Please review these IT Support Guidelines.
You can reach IT Support online, via email, or phone. Please note: response times may increase due to disruptions caused by unforeseen campus events.