In some cases, you may be able to find an answer more quickly by following these steps before reaching out for IT support:
- Having issues with a computer system or network problem? Check the System Status page for updates on any outages.
- See something suspicious that could impact cyber security? Contact the Security team immediately.
- Looking for an IT service? Browse our catalog.
- Need more detailed technical help? Search the knowledge base.
- General technical questions? Google it. There are various tips and tricks for getting better results, including enclosing an exact phrase—like an error message—in quotes.
IT Support for Faculty, Staff, and Student Employees
We expect high demand for technical support services throughout summer and early fall as we prepare to return to campus. Please be patient as there may be delays in fulfilling your request. Response times may also increase due to disruptions caused by unforeseen campus events. Support for student-facing staff, instruction, and research will be prioritized.
ITCS technicians will need to observe all campus safety requirements during in-person meetings. To facilitate this, support appointments will be available at IT support locations across Campus. Due to safety precautions, ITCS will come to your location only when necessary. Please note in your request if you cannot come to an IT support location and we will do our best to visit your location. We will expand our on-location service as restrictions are lifted. Please review these IT Support Guidelines.
Hours: You can reach IT Support online, via email, or phone Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding University holidays).