In some cases, you may be able to find an answer more quickly by following these steps before reaching out for IT support:
- Are you having issues with a computer system or network problem? Check the System Status page for updates on any outages.
- See something suspicious that could impact cyber security? Contact the Security team immediately.
- Looking for an IT service? Browse our catalog.
- Need more detailed technical help? Search the knowledge base.
- Want to tap into free training on a variety of technical and non-technical topics? Use your CalNet ID to log into LinkedIn Learning.
IT Support for Faculty, Staff, Postdocs, Visiting Scholars, and Student Employees
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday - 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday mornings will be reduced to 9 to 10 a.m. and the afternoon hours will remain the same 1 to 4 p.m.
Instructors experiencing connectivity issues in classrooms may call our hotline at 510-664-9000 (option 9).
You can reach IT Support online, via email, or phone (510-664-9000, option 1) Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding University holidays and curtailment periods).