In some cases, you may be able to find an answer more quickly by following these steps before reaching out for IT support:
- Having issues with a computer system or network problem? Check the System Status page for updates on any outages.
- See something suspicious that could impact cyber security? Contact the Security team immediately.
- Looking for an IT service? Browse our catalog.
- Need more detailed technical help? Search the knowledge base.
- General technical questions? Google it. There are various tips and tricks for getting better results, including enclosing an exact phrase—like an error message—in quotes.
You can reach IT Support online, via email or phone. Please note: response times may increase due to disruptions caused by unforeseen campus events.