Thank you for your support of IT Summit 2017. We are excited that you will be part of our event, and your involvement will strengthen our existing partnerships with you, as well as ensure our participants’ engagement with their IT peers across campus.
Below you will find important information regarding the IT Summit. Please read the details carefully and direct any questions to April Wolford
One IT Summit Event Details
Location: TBD | Parking: Visitor Info & Map
- Tuesday, July 18
- 7 a.m. Gold Sponsor Set-Up
- 5 p.m. Gold Sponsor Breakdown
- Wednesday, July 19, 7 a.m. Training Sponsor Set-Up
- Thursday, July 20, 5 p.m. Training Sponsor Breakdown
Day of Participation
- Email a list of staff who will represent and table at our event to firstname.lastname@example.org, so we will have their name badge at the registration table.
- Breakfast, lunch, and afternoon refreshments will be provided for members of your staff in designated meal areas.
This information is for our Gold Sponsors only:
- Tabling space will be provided to you. If you need a projector, screen, and/or electric outlets, please contact email@example.com.
- Please note: you may not tape, tack, nail, or hang anything on the walls of the facility.
- Detailed parking and loading information will be sent to your staff contact closer to the date of the event.
As a sponsor of our event, you will be recognized for your contribution. Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org by March 31:
- Logo: Two high-resolution vector image (EPS or AI) that is at least 300 dpi in size. One in full color and one in all black.
- URL Link: The URL where would like the logo linked to.
- Contact information: Provide us with the bio/company description/information you’d like us to include in the sponsor directory. If you have a campus-wide agreement with UC, please let us know so we can include that in the sponsor directory as well.