Thank you for presenting at One IT Summit 2017: Lead From Where You Are. We are looking forward to and are excited about your participation. Below you will find some logistical information for your session in preparation for the summit which will be held on Tuesday, July 18. Information below is subject to change.
Poster Session Presenters
- Location: Haas School of Business, Bank of America Forum
- We have reserved table space for you and your co-presenters.
- Set Up: Tuesday, July 18, 8:30 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- Presentation Time: Tuesday, July 18, 2-3 p.m.
- Special Requests: Items you requested in your initial proposal (e.g. power, easel) will be provided to you at your table except electronic devices such as projectors, iPads, laptops, etc. Any other presentation needs aside from those listed here the presenter will be responsible for providing.
- Please set up valuable material (e.g. laptops, projectors, 3D printers, etc.) just before your session time. Do not leave valuables overnight, since this is a public space.
- If you haven’t yet produced your poster, we recommend using posterpresentations.com and creating a free-standing trifold poster. Be sure to allow enough time for printing and delivery of your poster.
- Please also email a PDF of your poster or other materials to Devin Jones at email@example.com as soon as possible. We'll make these files available on our website for participants to access.
- Print and bring at least 150 copies of any materials you’d like to give out.
Please direct questions about the Exhibit Hall and Poster Sessions to Devin Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.