We are pleased to announce a relaunch of the Berkeley campus Project Management Community of Practice (PM-COP) sponsored by the Technology Program Office. The PM-COP will bring members of the Berkeley campus community together with similar professional interests to share knowledge, promote professional development and build relationships.
The objective is to develop community, share knowledge and review resources and tools to enhance skills such as:
- Learn new skills to advance careers by promoting the professional development of staff who are:
- Currently project managers;
- Interested in becoming project managers;
- Project leads who need the skills but are not on a PM career path;
- Frequently working on project teams.
- Be aware of new professional opportunities;
- Work with colleagues in a more inclusive, equitable, and constructive manner.
- Build a sense of community among project managers and promote the professional development of staff working on projects.
- Share lessons learned about project successes and failures and adapt our practices to meet our evolving needs.
- Identify and create programs and activities in support of these goals, e.g. training, a project management mentorship program, and social gatherings for the community of practice.
If you would like to join us or want more information, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
To access previously recorded practical project management sessions, visit the Practical Project Management Library.