The primary goal of the PM-COP community is to spread knowledge of good project management practices throughout the organization for more successful outcomes.
The PM-COP will bring members of the Berkeley campus community together with similar professional interests to share knowledge, promote professional development and build relationships.
All interested people are invited! People who may be interested could be current project managers (PMs), those interested in becoming project managers, project leads who need the skills but are not on a PM career path as well as those who frequently are part of project teams.
Join us to:
- Learn new skills to advance careers by promoting the professional development of staff.
- Be aware of new professional opportunities
- Work with colleagues in a more inclusive, equitable, and constructive manner.
- Build a sense of community among project managers and promote the professional development of staff working on projects.
- Share lessons learned about project successes and failures and adapt our practices to meet our evolving needs.
- Identify and create programs and activities in support of these goals, e.g. training, a project management mentorship program, and social gatherings for the community of practice
If you would like to join us, you can add the PM-COP meetings to your calendar: PM-COP Meetings
For more information/ideas and/or suggestions for topics please email: email@example.com.